Issue Displaying Events List Widget on Homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue Displaying Events List Widget on Homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tlpchicago
    Participant

Hi,

Recently updated to 3.8 and since the update, the events list widget has stopped working. I have tried re-installing the Events Calendar and Events Pro Plugins, but the issue was not solved. I am able to display the calendar widget, but not the list widget.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Barry

Sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties.

It seems to work for me on a clean test site, I’m not sure why it might be failing on your own site.

Have you applied any category/tag filters to the widget and could it be no matches are being found amongst the upcoming events? If so, does clearing those filters help?

YES, I’ve deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.
    YES, I’ve reverted to the 2011 default WordPress theme (with other plugins still deactivated) to check for a theme conflict.

Thanks for giving those steps a try. I’m puzzled because – as noted – under default conditions (see our full post on testing for conflicts) I couldn’t see a problem.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, can you confirm if these steps enabled you to identify any conflicts?

Thanks!

tlpchicago
    Participant

I removed the filters and made sure there was an event under the filter category, and nothing changed. I will try the testing for conflicts tutorial and see if anything changes. Thanks for your help. I will keep you posted.

Barry

Definitely, please do 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue Displaying Events List Widget on Homepage’ is closed to new replies.