Issues with Event Search Function in Safari

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issues with Event Search Function in Safari

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmhayward
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have noticed that there are a few issues when viewing the events calendar in Safari – windows version – on a desktop (version 5.1.7).

Firstly, the “Find Events” button does not work when using the main search bar – and the various events don’t seem to load. I am viewing this currently in month view. http://5.77.47.72/~tapaorgu/events/

Furthermore – the link to the subsequent months are not working either.
    Appreciate any help here.

Barry

Hi jmhayward,

As I understand things Safari 5.x is no longer supported by Apple and is, at this point, a fairly old release.

I do appreciate that more recent versions may not be available for Windows and that Apple may effectively have discontinued support for that platform – but perhaps you could switch to a browser that continues to benefit from regular maintenance and support?

Unfortunately we can’t guarantee support for every browser and this is particularly so for browsers where even the vendor has ceased to maintain and support them.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Event Search Function in Safari’ is closed to new replies.