Jewish calendar support ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Jewish calendar support ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    primakinh

Hi,

Does your plugin support the Jewish calendar, and does it propose an Hebrew translation ?

Thanks 🙂

Barry

Hi – great questions!

We don’t currently ship with a Hebrew translation. All our language files are actually the result of community volunteers who have contributed their time and knowledge – and we are delighted to offer a free license to anyone who can provide complete translations in a new language (for both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO):

tri.be/support/forums/topic/translations-getting-started

At this time we don’t natively support the Jewish calendar, however, and I suspect that adding such support would require a considerable amount of re-engineering – however, we’d happily consider it and you can post a feature request if you’d like to see this – that way others can show their support, giving us a metric of how much demand exists for this.

I hope that answers your questions but please don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Barry

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Jewish calendar support ?’ is closed to new replies.