Lightbox for Single Event view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Lightbox for Single Event view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    studiofuse
    Participant

Hello.

I’m trying to open single events in fancybox, but the links from the list/photo view open them in new pages. I’ve double-checked and fancybox is set up correctly—I’m not receiving any console errors. Is this a conflict with ajax? If so, is there a way to disable it for the single event view?

Thanks,
    Scott

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for recently purchasing our plugin.

I can try to help you out on this, but it is hard to say without looking at it live.

The Ajax changes the Calendar Views and is not responsible for opening the links to the events. That is a regular html a tag.

You may have to add some coding that prevents default action, in this case the link from opening.

If you have any questions about how our plugin works please let me know. As for providing the script to prevent the default action, it is beyond the support we can provide on the forum.

However, if you give me a link I will gladly take a look and let you know where I think to look.

Thanks

studiofuse
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response Brian. It turns out I was just being dumb. I missed a detail when calling the fancybox function. It’s all working now.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad you solved it, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Lightbox for Single Event view’ is closed to new replies.