Links (events) disappear one javascript load

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Links (events) disappear one javascript load

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Stallman
    Participant

Calendar loads fine when I go to the events page in the calendar view, click to the next month and the events are all blank (they are there you can click on them, but they don’t display). Does the same thing on list view or any other view. The “link”/title of the event goes blank (it’s not white either if you hover, the text isn’t there. Only other active plugin is MapPress.

Barry

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you’re hitting difficulties here.

We have actually had reports of conflicts with MapPress (and the premium version of the same plugin, too, I believe) … with that in mind, would it be possible to kick things off by running through the following troubleshooting steps?

• Please ensure The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are up-to-date
    • Deactivate all other plugins (… in this case, of course, just MapPress if that’s the only other plugin present)
    • Switch to a default and completely unmodified theme (Twenty Thirteen is a great one to choose here)
    • Now see if the problem remains

If the problem is resolved, reactivate everything else one-at-a-time, testing at each stage to see if the problem has returned.

Does that help or at least enable you to identify any conflicts?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Links (events) disappear one javascript load’ is closed to new replies.