List of Venues, Venue Details

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions List of Venues, Venue Details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joanna

Hello,
    I have some pre-sale questions. Is it possible to display list of venues? (Like in Events Manager plugin)?
    And another – is it possible to see more venue details than address, map (i tried free version and it doesn’t show the description on the frontend. And it is one of the most important features I am looking for.)

Third question – how much customization is possible – I would like to have an icon before date.

Brigt Erland

I’m looking for the same solution, but it seems that Events Calendar Pro doesn’t support it. See this thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/venue-organizer-views/#post-53530

Leah

Hello folks,

Joanna, Brigt is correct that there is no built in solution for this, although a few folks have looked into solutions (for example, in the thread he linked).

The venue page can contain address, map, description, and a featured image- but that would depend on the theme and template you are using. Many themes do not support the description on that page, so it would be a question of finding a theme and style template that do show them. Does that help answer your question?

Best, Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘List of Venues, Venue Details’ is closed to new replies.