List View Changed with Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View Changed with Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    threecedars
    Participant

I just updated Calendar Pro to v3.8.1, and the list layout changed dramatically. How do I change it back to the 1 column format, or if not possible, how do I change the width of the columns? The column holding the date etc is way too narrow and the date line breaks awkwardly.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the formatting issues. I can help out.

I visited your site and not sure what I am looking for.

In Firefox the list is only one column.

This is how it looks for me:

Event listing

Is that wrong? Are you seeing something different? And can you let me know the browser you are using?

Also try to clear the cache of the browser and see if that helps.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

threecedars
    Participant

The new layout has a column on the left with flush left date, venue and google map, and then another column to the right of that with the description (though this client rarely has a description so that area is usually blank except for the “Find out more” link). There is also now a border around everything, so each event is in a box. The old layout was centered and only one column, so the date stretched across the width of the screen in one line, instead of awkwardly breaking in the middle of the time. The description was below the date/time. There was no box around each event. The current layout has lot of wasted space, and I need to make it look the way it used to. Unfortunately I don’t have a screen shot of the old layout.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I think you are talking about this layout: (from our demo site)

http://wpshindig.com/events/list/

Correct?

I looked at your site again and notice you are using the Enfold theme. That theme includes some extra customizations for the Events Calendar and from time to time creates issues such as this.

This thread here talks about some of those issues and provides some coding to removing their configurations:

http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/enfold-3-0-and-tribe-events-calendar-3-8/

Enfold is going to be a better place to start to resolve this then us as the source of the formatting is coming from them. However, if you follow that link and have any questions we can try to help out as much as possible.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

threecedars
    Participant

Thank you! That was a super easy fix and my styles are back to normal. I just had to comment out a line in the functions.php file in the Enfold folder.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List View Changed with Update’ is closed to new replies.