List View Not Showing any Events in 3.7

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View Not Showing any Events in 3.7

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jstack
    Participant

Hi,

After upgrading to 3.7 I cannot see any events in list view (which is my default view)
    I have the events module pro and community events installed. I’m running Wodpress 3.9 and my theme is Vantam Church & Event. Anyone else having this issue? Is it just a setting I have not turned on?

You can find the calendar here: http://igmcreativegroup.com/gwg/events/

Casey
    Participant

jstack,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme, template overrides (which I’m seeing here), or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

jstack
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    I cleared my browser cache, list view did not show up. WP Super Cache plugin came with the theme, however it does not show up in the admin panel(weird).

I deactivated all my plugins, but list view did not display. I then switched the theme to twenty thirteen and the events showed up in list view. Do you think this confirms your suspicion of a template override?

Thanks

Casey
    Participant

jstack,
    Most likely. You could try renaming the ‘tribe-events’ directory in your theme to something like ‘tribe-events-disabled’ to confirm that this fixes the issue. Ultimately, since this does seem to be an issue related specifically to your theme, I would suggest reaching out to the developer of your theme to see if they can offer some more insight.

We’ll be happy to answer any other questions you might have about how the plugin works, as they investigate further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

jstack
    Participant

Is it possible to downgrade the module back to 3.6.1? Would that fix my issues since it was working with the previous version.

jstack
    Participant

I also changed the directory name and the events appeared as a list.

Casey
    Participant

jstack,
    While we don’t recommend downgrading, it’s possible to do so by visiting your downloads page (or this page for the core TEC plugin) and manually installing an older version.

Just keep in mind that we can’t provide support for users that are running older versions of the plugin, since any issues you might encounter have possibly been fixed in the current version.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have further questions! Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘List View Not Showing any Events in 3.7’ is closed to new replies.