Looking for a WordPress developer to extend Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Looking for a WordPress developer to extend Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ethan Anderson
    Participant

Hello, we’ve implemented Events Calendar Pro on a website that lists racing events for runners. The client would like to extend the functionality to do two things:

1) Have the ability to set an event to “featured” that would highlight it in the listings by pinning it to the top of the results
    2) Pull in those featured event posts to the homepage, display three featured events, that are within a specified range of the website visitor, so, I visit the site from Des Moines, Iowa, on the homepage I see three featured events that are within 200 miles of my location.

We’ve implemented the plugin on the site and tweaked it somewhat, but we need some help with this latest request. We’re looking for a developer who would be comfortable diving into this project and working on our behalf for the client.

Geoff

Hi there Ethan, thanks for getting in touch!

We have some freelancers who may be available to help. Please email us at pro [at] tri.be and we’ll send you a list.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Ethan Anderson
    Participant

Done. Thank you for your prompt reply!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks again for reaching out and asking.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for a WordPress developer to extend Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.