Main Events Page Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Main Events Page Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlie
    Participant

So were are having some issues with the most recent release of the plugin and wordpress update.

We are a long time Events Calendar Pro user, and this has not happened before. Category specific events are rendering, but our main page does not show up at all!

The specific URL is http://highcountry365.com/boone-blowingrock-bannerelk-events/

When one clicks on our main page and finds a nested category under our events menu, those events render.

But the main page is not working.

HELP!

Tomorrow is our main traffic day for our events calendar and I need to get this rectified as soon as possible.

Barry

Hi highcountry365 – really sorry you’re experiencing problems.

Has anything changed recently? Any updates to WordPress/your theme/other plugins or have you even updated The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO recently? If the latter is true, please do review this post in case the cleanup plugin is going to be needed in your case (as some users have experienced issues with duplicate recurring events which may be impacting).

Above and beyond that – though I see you indicated already having tried some troubleshooting steps including deactivating other plugins (thanks for giving it a try!) – I wonder if you could confirm if the problem persists if you follow these steps in their entirety:

• Ensure The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO are up-to-date
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Switch to a default and completely unmodified theme such as Twenty Thirteen
    • Now check and see if the main events page is accessible

Let me know if that helps in any way 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Main Events Page Not Working’ is closed to new replies.