Make mini calendar widget Title a link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Make mini calendar widget Title a link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jane Clark
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there a way to make the title of the mini-calendar widget a link to the calendar?

thanx,
    Jane

Geoff

Hi there Jane, thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, it’s definitely possible to make the title of the Mini Calendar widget a link, but it will take little bit of customization. You can override the mini-calendar-widget.php template to customize the display of the widget.

If you haven’t done so already, I’d recommend checking out our Themer’s Guide. This will give you step-by-step instructions for creating template overrides, including those for widgets.

I’ll also note that the widget title is rendered using WordPress’s standard the_title() template tag, so you should be able to wrap pass the link tags in there in the same way.

I hope this helps!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jane! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Jane Clark
    Participant

I looked at the Themer’s guide but couldn’t find the information I wanted..

Geoff

Check out the section on Views & Templates. There’s a subsection called “Tribe Events PRO (premium)”  which includes a list of widget views that are available for you to override. The one you’re looking for is “pro/widgets/mini-calendar-widget.php.”

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jane! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help you out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Make mini calendar widget Title a link’ is closed to new replies.