Mini Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Mini Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Scalzo

Is there a mini calendar that comes with the free version that we can show on our home page? We are a parent supported Cub Scout Pack and need a simple way to show quickly what is coming up. Also, can there be dedicated calendars for each den that I can assign to show on their individual pages?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Rick Scalzo,

You can view the calendar by category. If you give each “separate” calendar a category, and assign events to tit, then you can link to the category page. You can view  events in that category as an upcoming list, a grid view of the whole month, pretty much everything. Here is an example category page: http://wpshindig.com/events/category/wordpress-meetups/

There is no Mini calendar for the free version. You would want PRO for that. Have you checked out our non-profit program? That might apply. If not, well keep an eye out for our one millionth download. I would not be surprised if it will be accompanied by a sale. That would be a great time to buy at a discount.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since you this topic appears to be inactive we are going to archive it. Please direct any other questions to a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar’ is closed to new replies.