Missing Files after Upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing Files after Upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Hay
    Participant

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded to PRO for the purpose of having organizer pages available, as this information is needed on my site and it would be horribly inefficient to create separate pages for each organizer to achieve this. I searched for the solution for this today and ran into a tutorial involving single-organizer.php template file.

Unfortunately, this file is nowhere to be found in my Events Calendar plugin directory. Do you have any idea why this might be or any way to resolve this issue? I am hoping to find a solution ASAP. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the troubles you are having. I can help you you out here.

Have you tried looking for the file in this location:

\events-calendar-pro\views\pro\single-organizer.php

It should be in the Pro Plugin and not the Core Events Calendar. I am not sure which you were checking.

If it is not there, that is strange and I would recommend downloading Pro again and installing and it should be there.

Let me know if that helps.

Joshua Hay
    Participant

In WordPress, The Events Calendar PRO is listed and activated. However, there was no the-events-calendar-pro directory installed to my plugins folder. I’m a little bit baffled at the moment.

Brian
    Keymaster

Try /events-calendar-pro/

If that does not work what are the directories you do have?

Joshua Hay
    Participant

Woop, there we go.

My apologies, I assumed the folder would start with “the-” and my eyes were lost in the over-sized plugins directory. Thanks for your help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Files after Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.