Month navigation missing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month navigation missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wpdesignpro
    Participant

On the events calendar page the display does a couple of weird things I can’t figure out.

1. The navigation to get to the previous or next month is missing. It’s a responsive theme, so if you resize the window to force the mobile, it appears again, but not in the full width version of the calendar.
    Is there a shortcode or something that I can just re-add it back in below using the HTML after box? Just looking for a workaround.

2. The four section search bar is one below another rather than side by side. I see the width css to make it take up the 25%, but I don’t see anywhere that actually says for it to show up side by side.

Casey
    Participant

wodesignpro,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m seeing the following CSS in your theme that is causing the navigation to be hidden:

#tribe-events-content ul.tribe-events-sub-nav {
    display: none;}

Try removing that CSS rule and see if it fixes the issue. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

wpdesignpro
    Participant

Awesome. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for the stellar support!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month navigation missing’ is closed to new replies.