Month not showing correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month not showing correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    francoye
    Participant

CAn you tell me how to resolve this problem: When I’m clicking on next month, in the header it mark “Avril” but in the calendar, we’re on may.
    It’s confusing for the client.

here’s my page : http://croisieremontreal.ca/evenement/2014-05/

Help will be apprieciated

Casey D

Bonjour francoye!

Thanks for contacting us. I am able to reproduce the problem on your site, but not on my local install.

It seems the page title is not the standard html the month changer expects, so it isn’t able to update the month name.

h1.page-title > span

should be

h2.tribe-events-page-title

If you could go to the Event Settings > Display page and make sure the template is the ‘Default Events Template’ that should fix it.

/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=display

Also, what theme are you using? If it is a ‘The Events Calendar Compatible’ theme, you may be able to contact the dev and have them fix the title. This way you could use page templates again.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

francoye
    Participant

Hi, my default Events Template is on. But not fix the problem. I’m using Espresso theme. Maybe I’ll try with them.
    By the way, what do you mean by”/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=display”?

Casey D

Hi francoye,

Sorry to hear that didn’t fix the problem. If you are using this Espresso theme, I would definitely contact the developer. They advertise supporting our plugin and at the very least they should be able to help you target the problem. I’m pretty sure this is only a small problem with the theme that has to be fixed.

As per the confusing link >> /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=display

I only meant that if you add it on to the end of your site, it would take you directly to the Display tab on the Events Settings page. http://croisieremontreal.ca/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=display

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello francoye,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Month not showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.