Month view tooltip not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view tooltip not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jolaurin
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue as this post : https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/month-view-tooltips-not-working-2/
    on this page :
    The issue is only present on IE 11. Disabling the caching plugin didn’t work.

Casey D

Hello jolaurin,

Sorry to hear this but thanks for contacting us! Could you send us some more information? Which caching plugin are you using?

In the WP-Admin, at the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab, there will be a ‘systems settings’ box. Can you copy that and paste it into a private reply?

Thanks!

– Casey Driscoll

jolaurin
    Participant

This reply is private.

jolaurin
    Participant

Still nothing on this?

Casey D

Hello jolaurin,

I sincerely apologize that you have not received a response! We bungled the assignment of this thread and it drifted through No Man’s land for a week.

My experience with your site is different than what the other thread is reporting. In Chrome on OS X everything appears fine, but in IE9 an IE11 the calendar is gone completely and the viewing window is immensely wide and tall, on the order of several thousand pixels. In IE11 the calendar is there upon initial load, but jumps to this state once you hover on an event.

I am downloading the IE10 vm now to test.

Here are some screenshots (though they may not do it justice).

2014-07-25 at 10.30 AM

IE9 (blank and super wide/tall):

2014-07-25 at 10.31 AM

IE11 (present but disappears, super wide/tall):
    2014-07-25 at 10.33 AM
    2014-07-25 at 10.35 AM

Are you experiencing something else?

Sorry again for the massive delay, that was completely my fault. I will contact our team to see if we can help get immediate resolution on this.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

jolaurin
    Participant

Yes this is what we are experiencing. Thanks for your response. I will be waiting for your guys to find a resolution and try to find something myself in the mean time.

Jonathan

Casey D

Hello jolaurin,

This is almost definitely a theme conflict in with the IE browsers. Can you confirm that you have tested this by checking for conflicts?

This tutorial will walk you through checking for conflicts. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

After going through the tutorial, can you confirm it is a theme issue?

– Casey Driscoll

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view tooltip not working’ is closed to new replies.