More options needed for custom recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions More options needed for custom recurring events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fortgordonmwr
    Participant

The Recurring Events option is great; it groups the events together and really saves a lot of time. But I’m wondering if your team could add an additional line of filtering to this option. Can you add an “exceptions” section where we could choose specific days to add or remove from the custom recurrence query? For example, we have a production at our dinner theater that shows July 18, 19, 25, 26, 31, & August 1 & 2, 2014. Most of the event dates fall under this description:
    Custom and will end on 2014-08-02. Frequency Weekly Every 1 Week on Friday & Saturday.

It would be nice if I could manually add in the July 31st date (which lands on a Thursday).

As a work-around, I’ve been adding the additional event in separately, but it’s confusing to those who want to view the group as a whole.

Barry

That’s a great idea – but could you post it on our UserVoice page (or add your support to this existing request if you feel it’s suitable)?

Thanks!

fccilm
    Participant

I wold add that it would be nice to have a recurring event just on weekdays (omit on Saturday and Sunday).

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘More options needed for custom recurring events’ is closed to new replies.