Moving Calendar Event Date and Time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Moving Calendar Event Date and Time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexosurf
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve recently gone to update some events on our calendar to find that random events have been moved around to different days and times. When I open a recurring event, it says the event is from 7-9pm on Wednesdays, but on the month calendar it says from 3-5am on Thursdays, etc. Also many of our weekly recurring events that should continue through June, appear and disappear on different weeks. I’ve been trying to correct them, but it just seems to get messier and messier with events moving all over the calendar.

What should I do to remedy this problem?

Barry

Hi: I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties, that definitely sounds like strange behaviour.

Is there any further background information you can provide? Have new plugins been added or updated, or any settings changed – anything like that?

Do you also happen to have a plugin called Series Engine installed and activated?

alexosurf
    Participant

Hi:
    We haven’t done any updates, added plug ins, changed settings, or anything. We do have Series Engine 1.6 and it’s active. I’ve tried adding some new events and they haven’t shown up on the calendar either…

Barry

Unfortunately, Series Engine is known to conflict and this sounds very similar to issues others have experienced.

We did obtain a copy in order to try and replicate this issue but, unfortunately, were unable to do so. Is it possible to switch from Series Engine to a different, comparable plugin?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Calendar Event Date and Time’ is closed to new replies.