Moving Personal License into EXISTING Business License with open URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Moving Personal License into EXISTING Business License with open URL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chpowers
    Participant

When I first purchased Events Calendar Pro, I bought a personal license. Several months later I bought a separate business license expecting to install in more client sites. The personal license is expiring, and I still have 6 months and two open slots in the business license. How can I move over the expiring installation? Is it as simple as cutting and pasting the different license key? Will I lose the data currently populating the website using the personal license? Thanks.

Barry

Hi – great question!

Yes, simply copy and paste the business license key into the site that currently uses the personal license.

Will I lose the data currently populating the website using the personal license?

You definitely should not!

Even if you remove your license key and don’t replace it, or if it simply expires, the plugin should continue to operate with no loss of data.

Does that clarify things?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Personal License into EXISTING Business License with open URL’ is closed to new replies.