Multi-day events – start and finish times for each day?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Multi-day events – start and finish times for each day?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    strongeagle
    Participant

I am running The Events Calendar with the premium add-on, WooCommerce Tickets. Can I do a multi-day event (for example: 2 consecutive days from 10am to 6pm)? If now, can I do this with Events Calendar PRO?

Geoff

Hi there, Valerie! Welcome back to the forums. 🙂

Good question. Yes, recurring events is included with the PRO plugin. That means you could set up an event to recur the very next day at the same time and the ticket form will display on both events.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

strongeagle
    Participant

Thanks, Geoff!

I think it does, but I need to make sure. My client will sell, for example, two-ady courses. You can’t attend the second day if you haven’t attended the first, and there will be one price. So I’d need the calendar to show 10 – 6 on Monday and Tuesday, say, with a price for both days of $75. Connecting to WooTickets from either day’s event listing, I’d come to a booking form for that one price, and both days will be removed from the inventory?

Regards,
    Valerie

Geoff

Hi there, Valerie!

Yes, that’s correct. Purchasing a ticket from either day of a recurring event would subtract inventory from the same ticket. Recurring events have linked inventories since they are selling the same ticket by default.

Does that help clarify a bit? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Valerie! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-day events – start and finish times for each day?’ is closed to new replies.