Multilingual site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multilingual site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lionel

Hello,
    Does the plugin support multilingual site where WPML is installed? I have a website in 2 languages. Some events are available in only one language, others for both. I need to get the event’s presentation in the good language (one presentation per language) and complete the registration process in the same langage.
    I also need to display a calendar with all events of the language in each language.
    Could you confirm this is possible?
    Thanks in advance.

Leah

Hi Lionel,

I know that other people have also tried using WPML with our calendar, to differing success. It seems to work sometimes but not always, and it’s not something that we can support. I recommend that you search the PRO forum (tri.be/support/forums/forum/events/events-calendar-pro/) for other people who have used it, and perhaps you’ll find some helpful insight. Also, you can download our free core plugin, The Events Calendar, and work on integrating that without having to spend any money.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multilingual site’ is closed to new replies.