Multiple Dates on One Event – Calendar Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Dates on One Event – Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bamdesign
    Participant

Currently, you can only select one date/time for an event. Is there a way to have multiple days for event. This is different than having the event run on consecutive days. For example, I have the same event that is running on 4 different days a time and I want these dates/time to show on the one event page, not on four different pages. Thought?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, bamdesign. We do have support for recurring events in PRO. I’ll do my best to explain this ins and outs to you.

Recurring events can be configured on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly/custom basis, using an admin interface consistent with that seen on other popular calendar tools like Google Calendar or iCal. Here’s a screenshot: http://d.pr/i/gTV5

The each recurrence will have its own distinct event page. At the top, under the event title, it will say “Recurring Event (See all)”, and if you hover over the text, the tooltip give a configurable description of the recurrence. Here’s a link to a recurring event on our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/event/wordpress-santa-cruz-meetup/2013-10-16/

Are there any further questions that you have that I can clarify?

Mariah Clark

I am also looking for multiple date/times, but recurring will not work for me. I offer knitting classes and they do not recur at regular intervals. I want to have a drop down of all the dates/times the class will be offered its that possible?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Dates on One Event – Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.