multiple ticket detail

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions multiple ticket detail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janis

I am looking for a solution for our music camp registration. We often have families registering multiple kids for different classes. Would WooCommerce Tickets be a suitable choice? I am exhausted by the many event registration options available and have tried MANY of them with no good solution for multiple registrations per purchaser (user). If a user adds three different ticket types to their cart, can student names be somehow assigned to each?

Geoff

Hi there, Janis! Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our plugins. 🙂

Great question. WooTickets will allow you to create multiple ticket types for each event and allow customers to purchase multiple tickets (both quantity and variations) per transaction. However, the tickets will still be “assigned” to the purchaser, though anyone can bring the ticket to the event and check-in against the quantity that the customer purchased.

I hear exactly what you’re asking for and we have something planned for a future release that would allow you to take in more information when multiple tickets are purchased in the same transaction. Unfortunately, I don’t have a timeframe for that to be released, but stay tuned. 🙂

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Janis

Any idea when this feature will be available? It could make a big difference in my work schedule if I had some idea. Otherwise I’ll be back to testing other apps for functionality…thanks.

Jérôme

Hi,

I’m waiting this feature for buy your plugin.
    Do you know when it would be ready ?

Geoff

Hi there, Janis. Unfortunately, I do not have a specific timeline for when the feature will be released–just that it is planned for an upcoming release. There are some big changes coming to the tickets plugins and, while I expect this feature to be included, I am unable to confirm that for sure.

Sorry I don’t have a more concrete answer, but I’m glad we were able to answer your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘multiple ticket detail’ is closed to new replies.