Multisite for Events Calendar Pro License

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multisite for Events Calendar Pro License

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I see that this was a similar thread, but I am an administrator on a large multisite instance of wordpress. Currently we’ve got 47 sites, and have the potential to add more as needed. The developer pricing only covers 10 sites, what options do I have for larger instances?

Thanks,
    Matt

Casey D

Hello Matt,

Thanks for contacting us! We don’t yet have a great solution for multisite licensing, it is pretty much the honor system to be honest.

Only one license is needed for multisites at Network Admin > Settings > Event Settings > Licenses tab. The license is just used for automatic downloads and support, so it is only need once per main domain. Business and Develop licenses are used for multiple separate sites, on separate domains.

So for now you can get away with a Personal license, at a technical level. The plugin will work 100% regardless of the license entered though, including no license (it is just for auto downloads and support). If you wanted support for each individual site though, you’ll need a license for each, if that makes sense.

However, if you wanted to encourage healthy growth for our plugin and community, we of course encourage you to purchase a license for each (for now that would just be multiple Developer licenses in your case).

If you would like to see larger bulk licensing at lower costs, we’d love for you to submit this to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases. There currently is much demand for that, that we know of at least.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite for Events Calendar Pro License’ is closed to new replies.