Need I to buy all AddOns additonally to the Event Calendar Pro, or are they incl

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need I to buy all AddOns additonally to the Event Calendar Pro, or are they incl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi,

I’m interested in the Event Calendar Pro, with the option to filter events (“Filter Bar”-AddOn?) and the “Facebook Events” and the option that users can add their own events.

Is this right:
    $65 Calendar
    + $65 Filter Bar
    + $65 Community events
    + $30 Facebook Events
    ——————————————–
    $225

I can’t believe, if my calculation is right or have I misunderstood something?
    Sorry, my English is not the best 😉

Thanks for clarification in advance.
    Chris

Leah

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Your calculations are correct. Each of our plugins is priced separately so that users can mix and match to meet their needs.

If the price seems high to you, please remember that each of these plugins represents hours and hours of developer work, testing, and refinement. Additionally, those licenses come with a year of access to our premium support forums and automatic updates for our (near) monthly maintenance releases.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Need I to buy all AddOns additonally to the Event Calendar Pro, or are they incl’ is closed to new replies.