New Event and Map view don’t work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Event and Map view don’t work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amucino
    Participant

I just installed the plugin for Pro and the filter bar.
    I go to my site : http://www.bluedot-immigration.us/?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month

When I click on “Add New” or “Map view” I get page cannot be found

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I checked out your site and see the errors, let me help you try to resolve them.

Since this is a new install please flush your Permalinks and make sure they are not on the default setting.

To do that on your  website, login to the Admin, go to Settings->Permalinks, check the setting to make sure default is not selected and change if it is, and click save permalinks. That’s it!

Here is a link to WordPress Codex explaining all the Permalink Options you have and how to change it in WordPress.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks

Add Event
    Please let me know if you entered the Add Event Link Yourself?

I am asking because our Community Events Plugin adds the front event submission form and is not a feature on the plugins you have purchased.

So I would like to clarify where that is coming from.

Thanks and if you still running into a problem please let me know and we can try the next step.

Aleks

I did this and did not work. It in fact broke all other links I already had. The links mentioned above remained non-working. The calendar is not working on the Map view and the Add an event. Pls help

Brian
    Keymaster

Amucino, sorry I missed your reply. The system did not register it as your account so I did not get notified. I am sorry about that.

The theme you have from Vamtam is one that adds the “Add Events” link. The theme’s developer puts in extra integration with the Events Calendar and that link is part of it.

I was able to visit the map view by adding this to your url:

?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=map

So perhaps it is working now?

Please let me know if you still would like help.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This thread’s not seen much activity recently so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New Event and Map view don’t work’ is closed to new replies.