New License Key says not valid expired– it was just purchased a few hours ago

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets New License Key says not valid expired– it was just purchased a few hours ago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robkuhn
    Participant

Hello!

I’m installing this for a client and have downloaded and installed all three plugins for the event calendar + pro and eventbrite today. I installed the first two (free and pro) with no probs. I just installed the eventbrite and went to enter the license key in WP and it says Sorry, this key is expired. The client just purchased it a few hours ago and I just downloaded the latest version.
    Please let me know how to fix this asap. Thanks!!

Leah

Hi robkuhn,

Thanks for posting. We are doing some maintenance to our license server and hope to have this resolved shortly. In the meantime, you can continue to use the plugin as normal- it will continue to work as normal. I will update here as soon as I have more information. You should be able to plug the license key in soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best,

Leah

robkuhn
    Participant

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for the quick response!! We’re excited to use the plugin– you guys make an amazing product! Thanks!

Leah

Thank you! Can you try validating the license now and let me know if the issue is resolved?

Best,

Leah

robkuhn
    Participant

Totally works now!! Thanks!

Leah

Fabulous! Thanks for confirming, and for your patience 🙂

~Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘New License Key says not valid expired– it was just purchased a few hours ago’ is closed to new replies.