new updating error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO new updating error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

hello again. I went to update to the latest version and encountered the same error I’ve seen before “Fatal error: Class ‘TribeWooTickets’ not found in /home/scmwa/scmwa.com/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/functions.php on line 27”. I went and removed the functions.php code and was able to recover the site. I’m now able to view and edit individual events, but when I click on the main navigation “Events” link I get that same error. It would be great if I could get this to work without the errors. Thanks for the help. J

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    This actually isn’t caused by us, but rather by your theme. If you could, send a message to your theme author asking him to do a class_exists check before he uses TribeWooTickets on line 27 of his enfold child theme.

-Chris

Chris
    Participant

I’ve notified the theme author via the Themeforest page for his product. Since this isn’t an issue we can solve (it comes from the theme), I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket.

-Chris

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘new updating error’ is closed to new replies.