Next Button results in blank month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Button results in blank month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wpdesignpro
    Participant

When I click the next or previous month the calendar appears empty until I refresh the page.

I have found that if I forbid cufon fonts site-wide, it works well. Considering that’s how my site is styled, it’s not a realistic fix for me.

Help!
    <br /><br />
    Other notes:
    A special CSS box that applies to the calendar would be very very helpful.

Barry

How strange, sorry to hear you’re hitting this.

The calendar isn’t truly empty in these situations – the events are present, they just aren’t visible. Perhaps adding the following line of CSS would help here:

#tribe-events .tribe-events-calendar h3 { opacity: 1 }

(The basic problem is that opacity of numerous elements is set to zero.)

Other notes:
    A special CSS box that applies to the calendar would be very very helpful.

Though we don’t provide that you can set up a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet for rules like the above one.

Does that help?

wpdesignpro
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK – can you confirm where you added that line of CSS then? I don’t see a tribe-events.css stylesheet – did you place it in a different location? If so, can you try placing it within a tribe-events.css file following the instructions in the Themer’s Guide instead?

Thanks!

wpdesignpro
    Participant

That worked! Thanks.

I had entered the code in a site-wide custom CSS box before.

Barry

Ah, ok. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn’t – a lot depends on the theme and how early/late that custom CSS is added when the page loads.

Anyway, glad it’s all working! I’ll go ahead and close the thread but of course if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to open new threads as needed.

Also – if you have a moment to spare – we’d love to hear about your experiences with The Events Calendar so far 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Button results in blank month’ is closed to new replies.