No end time and multiple prices

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No end time and multiple prices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    screenrage
    Participant

1) I have couple events (to be imported) that will not have end times (they’re TBD). What is the best way to treat this in the Event Calendar Pro?

2) Some of my events have multiple pricing structure. What is the best way to deal with that? Create extra price fields? but I don’t want to have those blank fields displayed if no multiple prices are used on an event.

thanks
    SR

Barry

Hi SR,

1) I have couple events (to be imported) that will not have end times (they’re TBD). What is the best way to treat this in the Event Calendar Pro?

When you prepare your CSV data, make the end time the same as the start time 🙂

2) Some of my events have multiple pricing structure. What is the best way to deal with that? Create extra price fields? but I don’t want to have those blank fields displayed if no multiple prices are used on an event.

If you set up these additional fields as text fields, for example, then if for a particular event they are left empty they will not display. Let’s say you create an additional field called “Family Pricing” – if this doesn’t apply to a certain event, just don’t populate it. If it does, and you enter some text like “50% off” (or whatever) then it will display.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No end time and multiple prices’ is closed to new replies.