No License Key Tab/ Fields for Pro or Community Events, Can't Download 3.7 Updat

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No License Key Tab/ Fields for Pro or Community Events, Can't Download 3.7 Updat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fnfweb
    Participant

Hello,

I updated the free plugin to 3.7 and now I get an error that says that Pro and Community need to be updated, but there wasn’t an update displaying. It also says to enter my license keys, so I go to do that (which I had done before) and no tab is displaying to add them anywhere in the settings section.

I came to this website to download the newest versions and when I hit download get a 404 error.

I deactivated my domain hoping that it would make the license key tab come back, but it didn’t.

fnfweb
    Participant

I was able to get the software to download from my Modern Tribe dash, but after reinstalling 3.7 the support key tab/ input fields are still missing.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties here.

Just to summarize, you now have The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and Community Events and all are at version 3.7 and are active – but the license tabs are still failing to display?

fnfweb
    Participant
    fnfweb
    Participant

I’m running on multi-site, if that matters

Barry

That does matter – thanks for highlighting that 🙂

Generally, in a multisite environment, you cannot enter license keys and benefit from automated updates. In these situations you cannot take advantage of automated updates and so manual updates are required.

One thing you could try is network activating the plugin (or else activating it on the network’s primary blog) and that should facilitate this, though we realize that isn’t always practical.

Does that clarify things?

fnfweb
    Participant

The software is only active on the primary site blog, it seems like if it’s active on one install and obviously you guys log the domain it shouldn’t be a problem to enter the license key?

Barry

Right – so if it is active on the primary site (or indeed if it has been network activated) you should be able to enter the license key. It’s slightly different in these cases though as to navigate to the licenses tab you’ll need to navigate to:

Network Admin → Settings → Events Settings

You should then be able to locate the licenses tab. Does that help?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No License Key Tab/ Fields for Pro or Community Events, Can't Download 3.7 Updat’ is closed to new replies.