No tribe_events being listed but there is more than 70 on database

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No tribe_events being listed but there is more than 70 on database

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bizsys
    Participant

Howdy!

I am just changing the server of my wordpress, but keeping the same domain name and content.

After copying 100% of FTP files to the new server, changing the config.php to the new MySQL host (that I dumped the data of the last server and import successfuly to the new one), I was able to log in to wordpress and checked that all my content was working properly.

However, I notice that Events Calendar PRO on the admin panel does not list my archived items anymore, check screen: http://imgur.com/igTgWvs

It does say I have 71 items. but then says “no items found”

Please, can you help me how to fix this and get the old items to be listed again? Clicking on “All (71)” or “Private (71)” does not have any effects. It keeps saying no items to show.

Regards,

Casey
    Participant

bizsys,
    Thanks for getting in touch! It appears that you’re running an older version of the plugin (version 3.5.1). Could you please try updating the plugin to the latest version so we can help further? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

bizsys
    Participant

Hello,

Updated to Events Calendar v3.7 and WooCommerce Tickets v3.5… but still facing a “No items to show” while the system reports 71 private items to be listed.

Any idea?

Casey
    Participant

bizsys,
    Is this the same hosting provider? I wonder if there might be server configuration discrepancies (PHP memory limit, MySQL join limit, etc) that could be causing the issue.

Also, could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I just want to confirm that this isn’t an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

bizsys
    Participant

Hello!

It was something on the backup/restore of MySQL! I used another tool to transfer the data again and now it is listing correctly.

Thanks for the attention. Congrats for the product!

Regards.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘No tribe_events being listed but there is more than 70 on database’ is closed to new replies.