Not able to purchse the Pro version

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Not able to purchse the Pro version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bookyt
    Participant

You need to check your website, every time I try to purchase the pro version an error message pops up. “INVALID STRING”

Josh
    Participant

Hello bookyt,

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us a heads up on this issue!

At what point is the “invalid string” warning showing up for your (adding to cart, at checkout, etc?). Also, from which page are you attempting to purchase the Pro plugin? From the main page for the product https://tri.be/shop/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/? Also, which license are you attempting to purchase?

I look forward to your feedback! Hopefully we can get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

adamr
    Participant

This reply is private.

adamr
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello bookyt,

Thanks for following up with us!

I’ll pass this information along to our developers to see what may be causing this issue. I’ll get back to you when I hear back from them. I apologize again for the inconvenience, hopefully we can get this sorted out for you quickly.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello bookyt,

I checked with the developers and they had a couple of suggestions to try based on similar issues that have been presented in the past:

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Would it be possible to try a different credit card?</span>
    2. Try another time with the same credit card to see if it was a temporary connection issues?
    3. Try contacting your credit card provider to ensure the transaction isn’t being blocked.

In the meantime, you can contact pro [at] tri.be to receive the download of the plugin directly so the issue isn’t holding up your ability to use the plugin. Be sure to include a link to this thread when contacting via email.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

We like to close out tickets after they’ve been inactive for a couple of weeks. If you have any further questions on this issue, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to purchse the Pro version’ is closed to new replies.