Nothing Opens

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Nothing Opens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    desertreview
    Participant

When we publish an event on our calender, I can drag the mouse on it and look at it, but when I click on the link it opens to a blank page and so we can only put a limited amount of information for each event. How do I fix this?

Barry

Hmm, something definitely seems to be going wrong there. I see you already tried deactivating all other plugins … can you confirm if you also tried switching to a default, unmodified theme? I can’t help but wonder if this boils down to a theme conflict.

desertreview
    Participant

Well the theme we use is the best for our website which is a newspaper and we aren’t sure if we go to a default what will happen. The Event Calender plugin that we first installed never worked properly and so we bought the Pro, thinking it was an upgrade that you had to pay for. This has never worked on our site. Is there any other way we can find out why this is not working?

Barry

I can appreciate it may not be ideal to test that out on a live site – and nor am I suggesting you migrate away from that theme, necessarily – but it’s important to discover if the problem stems from a conflict and of course to figure out which component is actually conflicting, otherwise we can only offer up guesses 🙂

Would it be possible to install a fresh copy of WordPress – in a subdirectory, if you don’t have a separate test environment – and test this theory out there? Perhaps by starting with just our plugins and nothing else and then build things up to duplicate your live site (adding your current theme might be the next logical step)?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing Opens’ is closed to new replies.