Number of events to show in Events List widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Number of events to show in Events List widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Myrna Ougland
    Participant

I found that I can adjust the number of events shown in the Calendar Events list via Events > Settings. What I’d like to do is increase the number of events shown via the Events List widget — the maximum for this remains 10 even when I change the settings to 20. Is this possible? Thanks!

Geoff

Hi there, Myrna! Welcome back to the forums and thanks for getting in touch. šŸ™‚

Great question. The answer is yes, this is possible, but with a little customization. Try adding this snippet to your theme’sĀ functions.php file (change 15 to 20) and see if that does the trick.

Will this work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Myrna Ougland
    Participant

Thank you so much for your quick response! I tried this but no luck. I am using the Pro Events List widget with a filter, does that make a difference? The widget still shows my top option to be 10. Thanks again!

Geoff

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that the widget settings will still show a maximum of 10 events, but the snippet will force the actual number of displayed events to a maximum of the number included in the snippet. Sorry, I should’ve mentioned that up front. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Myrna Ougland
    Participant

Hi Geoff, Sorry for the delay in responding — thank you so much! Appreciate your speedy help!

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up Myrna! I’m so glad that helped.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of events to show in Events List widget’ is closed to new replies.