Past events and P2P connections

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Past events and P2P connections

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    runroom
    Participant

Hi! I’m having some problems with events calendar pro and the PlugIN P2P connect. I’m trying to connect a Post with an event, but the plugin only shows the upcoming events, and if i try to connect from an event, i can select the Post, but after save the changes the connection dissapears but only in the admin, the connections persist at the DB.

Did you know if it’s a coomon issue?
    Thanks in advance!

Josh
    Participant

Hello runroom,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing. I did a little research and this doesn’t appear to be a common problem.

Unfortunately, since this falls into a compatibility issue I can’t guarantee a resolution to the issue in support here. However, hopefully we can get enough information to help get a solution figured out for this situation.

As a start, when using the P2P plugin, does the selected post not showing after selecting and updating only happen on events or does it happen on any other post or custom post type?

Thanks!

runroom
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the response!
    The selected post only dissapears in the events in the admin, but the related events appears in the front end. weird!

Thanks in advance.

Josh
    Participant

Hello runroom,

Thanks for following up with us! Would you mind posting the exact code you used to generate the connection?

Again, I would like to restate that I’m happy to take a look at the code to see if I can reproduce and/or provide a quick look to see if there is something causing the conflict. However, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to support a complete resolution to this issue due to the nature of the conflict.

Thanks!

runroom
    Participant

Hi Josh!
    This is my code in the functions.php file.

function my_connection_types() {
    p2p_register_connection_type( array(
    ‘name’ => ‘Connectar Agenda amb Blog’,
    ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’,
    ‘from’ => ‘post’,
    ‘to’ => ‘tribe_events’,
    ‘reciprocal’ => true,
    ‘duplicate_connections’ => true
    ) );

‘name’ => ‘Connectar Agenda amb Ateneus’,
    ‘from’ => ‘tribe_events’,
    ‘to’ => ‘directori’,
    ‘reciprocal’ => true,
    ) );

‘name’ => ‘Connectar programes amb Agenda’,
    ‘from’ => ‘programes’,
    ‘to’ => ‘tribe_events’,
    ‘reciprocal’ => true,
    ) );
    }

add_action( ‘p2p_init’, ‘my_connection_types’, 100 );

thanks in advance for your time!

Josh
    Participant

Hello runroom,

Thanks for following up with us.

I tested it out and was able to replicate the issue you’re noting when editing events. I’ll add an internal ticket for this issue for our developers to consider looking into the conflict and whether or not this is something that we can potentially address in a future release. However, I can’t guarantee that this will be something that gets addressed directly from our side. If there isn’t something we can see where we’re not following WordPress best practices that is causing the issue there isn’t too much we can do.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one. As we make updates to our internal ticket about this issue, we’ll notify you here.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Past events and P2P connections’ is closed to new replies.