Personalized days with one visualization for each event on the lists

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Personalized days with one visualization for each event on the lists

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unaimonreal
    Participant

I’m looking for a way to put custom days, but the option of recurring event does not help me because they are not the same days always. I need something like a calendar a choose the days of event.
    Also I would like to visualize in the list one publication of all the duplicated events without having to repeat the publication twenty times.
    Some add-on that could help me or i need to develope personalized for me?

Thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hello unaimonreal,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not sure if I’m fully understanding your request. It sounds like you would like to create a single event and then assign that event to multiple, sporadic days rather than on a regular repeating schedule? If so, you could try this plugin to duplicate the event and change the dates while leaving all the other information the same.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello unaimonreal,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Personalized days with one visualization for each event on the lists’ is closed to new replies.