Photo view but filtered by a category

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Photo view but filtered by a category

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kwitelle

Hello Modern Tribe,

I am interested in buying the pro plugin but I would like to know if it is possible to display events in photo view already filtered by a category. Zo I want to create different pages that automatically display events within a certain category, but in photo view not a list.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regrads
    Kwitelle

Geoff

Hi there,ย Kwitelle! Thanks for getting in touch. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great question. Events supports the Categories taxonomy, so it’s definitely possible to file events into separate categories.

Each category also gets it’s own URL. So, for example, a category called “Concerts” would have a URL like this: [your-site]/events/category/concerts

Then, you can link to the Photo view of that specific category by adding /photo to the end of the URL like this:ย [your-site]/events/category/concerts/photo. The plugin does all that for you without right out of the box without any additional setup. ๐Ÿ™‚

We also offer a premium add-on called Filter Bar, which does the same thing, but allows your visitors to narrow your events down by a combination of filters, including category. That might be worth checking out as well.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for confirming the answer! I really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo view but filtered by a category’ is closed to new replies.