Post Is Repeated with Recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Post Is Repeated with Recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yokastaschneider
    Participant

I added recurring classes on my website. However, in doing so, the description post on the main page is also repeated. How do I get the description to only be posted once, but keep the events recurring?

Geoff

Hi there,ย Yokasta! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. Sorry you’re hitting some trouble here, but let’s see if we can figure it out together. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you head over to Events > Settings, there is an option under General Settings called “Recurring event instances.” If you check this box and save your settings, this will allow you to just show the first instance of recurring events in your calendar. Note that this only affects the List View rather than the calendar view.

Will this work for you? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Yokasta! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Post Is Repeated with Recurring events’ is closed to new replies.