Pre Purchase Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre Purchase Questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter Blomgren

Hello, I am the web programmer for a University. I had some questions about features of the pro version of your plugin and wanted to know if I could have a phone call or e-mail to answer some specific questions I don’t feel comfortable asking in a public thread. Please email me if possible at the email provided with this form.

Leah

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are not able to provide pre-sales service via phone or email. However, you can reply to this thread and check the Private Reply option. That way only our support team will be able to view the text. Anyone else will see a blue box that says Private Reply. That way we can answer your questions confidentially.

Best,

Leah

Peter Blomgren

I do not have an option for private reply. This is probably because I am not a user and am posting without signing in, which I can’t do because I don’t have an active license. One of the biggest issues we are having is in our demo we cannot access the feeds. We currently are not using permalinks because of a bug in permalinks across the board so we are accessing the calendar at
    [server]/?post_type=tribe_events
    however, I cannot get to [server]/?post_type=tribe_events/feeds

Peter Blomgren

So if we were to purchase the pro version would you help support us getting permalinks working in WordPress 3.9.1?

Leah

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Sorry about my goof with the private reply- I didn’t realize you wouldn’t have that option.

We currently are not using permalinks because of a bug in permalinks across the board

Just to confirm, do you mean that you are using the Default Permalinks setting as opposed to a Pretty Permalinks option?

We always recommend that people use Pretty Permalinks with The Events Calendar for best results. That said, if you did purchase PRO we would certainly do our best to get the RSS feed working alongside Default Permalinks. I checked with one of our developers who confirmed that it should be doable, but with a different structure than the usual events/feed. Does that answer your question?

Best,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre Purchase Questions’ is closed to new replies.