Pre-sale question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sale question

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel falaise

Got a couple of question to see if I should purchase your plugins.
    1. I need the event creator to only have access and control their event and no other event that will be on the site is this possible.
    2. As far as payment go, I want to charge a small fee to the customers who wants to purchase tickets from my site, is this possible.
    3. Will each event creator have an option to bring in their own payment gateway as pay-pal or strip so that they can get paid for each ticket that is sold in real time. but again with each ticket sale there is a fee added on that the customer pays.
    4 Will a plugin called tickera work with your site that will allow me to have a ticket scanning app.

Casey D

Hello Emmanuel falaise,

Thanks for contacting us!

1) That is not available out of the box, you will need some customization. You should be able to create a special user that only has access to certain features though.

2) We have several ticketing solutions available, WooTickets is our most popular solution. It works very well with WooCommerce, and is very robust.

3) I don’t believe this is possible. WooCommerce is a monolithic system with a central payment processor. We only leverage that.

4) We don’t have any experience with Tickera. My gut is “No, that won’t work”, but I can’t really say. Typically our plugins need a bit of customization to work seamlessly with 3rd party plugins.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Emmanuel falaise

ok i need a but clarity, for the first question you say its not possible out the box and i need customization. do you mean i need a developer to make customizations or there is a simple option where this is possible?

Emmanuel falaise

hello?

Barry

Hi Emmanuel, sorry for the delay in responding.

do you mean i need a developer to make customizations or there is a simple option where this is possible?

Essentially, yes – if you need to customize the plugin and change it’s behaviour then typically that is the sort of job where you would need a developer’s assistance 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

David Kudler

We’re a member organization that allows attendance by non-members at our events. We’d love to use Tickets to handle registration and payment.

One question: is it possible to have different ticket levels based on user status? That is, our members don’t pay (or, in some cases, don’t pay as much) while visitors do.

We’re using a membership plugin called S2; we’re considering moving to MemberMouse. Any thoughts on either or both concerning compatibility with Tickets? We’d ideally love for folks to be able to sign up for membership in the same way they register for a workshop.

Barry

Hi David,

Sorry we missed your thread – we actually marked the thread as closed though a problem in our forum software meant it was still open for you to add a reply. As it has been marked as closed, however, it still wasn’t flagged up as being in need of a further reply.

All that to say – apologies for the delay in responding! It wasn’t by any means intentional and I hope we haven’t lost your interest 🙂

Essentially, yes, what you’re describing ought to be possible. Our own plugins are supremely customizable so though you’d most likely need to make a few changes you will be able to do so safely and with confidence.

I hope that answers your question but let me know if we can assist with anything else.

Thanks!

Barry

I’m guessing we’re all good here and will close this thread – definitely open a new one if we can assist further 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sale question’ is closed to new replies.