pre-sales inquiries

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pre-sales inquiries

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eduardo

I’m an IT consultant planning a website for a client who wants to allow online ticket selling for the concerts, music, plays… that are already taken place. I’m evaluating different solutions I can integrate into WordPress, and found your product over internet. I’ve found that some of my requirements are fulfilled but I would like you to confirm if I could set up your platform regarding this questions:

ticket types:
    – VIP tickets: higher cost
    – regular tickets
    – free tickets
    – free children tickets when coming with parents
    – reserved ticktes/places por disable people
    – group tickets
    – season tickets:
    – free entrance
    – reduced ticket
    – early bird tickets

cancellations:
    – is there any financial/paypal cost when a ticket is cancelled?

seating chart managment

offline/box ticket selling

euro currency

ticket printing:
    – home printing
    – ticket office retrival

can tickets be read with a smartphone at the hall?

event calendar

translations/localization in spanish language

I would like to know if your solution does fulfill this requirements. If so, if there is a way for me to test the platform.

Best regards.

Leah

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for your interest in our plugins! I believe that our plugins could be a good starting point for your project, but you’ll likely need to do some customizing and/or hire a developer to accomplish all of these. Please keep in mind that we cannot assist with complex customizations.

Since WooCommerce Tickets is likely the most customizable of our ticketing plugins, that would probably be best for you. WooCommerce also has many available extensions which could help you meet your goals. I’ll address each one of your needs:

ticket types:
    – VIP tickets: higher cost
    – regular tickets
    – free tickets
    – free children tickets when coming with parents
    – reserved ticktes/places por disable people
    – group tickets
    – season tickets:
    – free entrance
    – reduced ticket
    – early bird tickets

At this time, WooCommerce tickets allow for general tickets sales- regular tickets, free tickets, discounted tickets, tickets of different costs (such as for VIP) and early bird tickets. The other types you mention are not built in. You might be able to do it with a WooCommerce extension, or with some customization.

cancellations:
    – is there any financial/paypal cost when a ticket is cancelled?

There is nothing built in to our plugin, but WooCommerce might have an extension to do this.

seating chart managment

At this time, our plugin does not do seating chart management. We might add one in the future. You can vote for that here.

offline/box ticket selling

WooCommerce Tickets does include the ability to Add an Order, so you could potentially sell tickets to people in person, if you had a computer and were logged into the site.

euro currency

Yes, our plugins support the euro.

ticket printing:
    – home printing
    – ticket office retrival

Ticket buyers can print their tickets at home. They can’t pick them up on the box office, unless you printed them out yourself at the ticket office.

can tickets be read with a smartphone at the hall?

Not at this time. We may add QR codes or bar codes in the future. You can vote for that here.

event calendar

For sure! Our core plugin, The Events Calendar, is free and provides you with a nice calendar and other related features.

translations/localization in spanish language

The Events Calendar and WooCommerce Tickets are translated into Spanish. The translations are maintained by volunteers, so they can sometimes get outdated. However, you can always update the translation yourself. Check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘pre-sales inquiries’ is closed to new replies.