(Pre-Sales) Pro + Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions (Pre-Sales) Pro + Community Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ash

Hello,
    Just unclear if I have to buy both the Pro and the Community Events plugin to get all that I need?
    I understand the pro gives extra needed features – but does it also include the Community Events?
    Or is this a completely separate plugin purchase needed for this one feature?
    Cheers!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Ash,

Thanks for the interest in our Plugins.

Both Pro and Community Events are separate plugins and their features are not found in each other so if you would like both sets of features you will have to buy both.

Does that make sense?

Ash

Thank you for your reply Brian.
    Couple more questions if you don’t mind:

#1. Does it the module work with multisites?
    #2. If we decide to go “personal” and then eventually want to expand our communities to multiple sites … can we upgrade to the Business license or Developer license at a reduced cost? Ex. We already paid $65 to upgrade to Business – would it be only $35 additional? Business ($100) to developer be only $150 upgrade?

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Ash

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries about more questions, see my answers below:

#1. Does it the module work with multisites?

It works in multisite, but does not connect all the Calenders together or anything. It is separate for each site.

#2. If we decide to go “personal” and then eventually want to expand our communities to multiple sites … can we upgrade to the Business license or Developer license at a reduced cost? Ex. We already paid $65 to upgrade to Business – would it be only $35 additional? Business ($100) to developer be only $150 upgrade?

Correct if you upgrade you take out the cost you paid out of the license you are upgrading too. You can upgrade directly from your account’s license page for any of the plugins purchased.

I am going to close this ticket as the original question is answered and we try to keep one ticket per question. If you have anymore questions after this please just create a new ticket. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘(Pre-Sales) Pro + Community Events’ is closed to new replies.