pre-sales question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pre-sales question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Petruna

We’re a university interested in moving away from our current calendar. We would like to talk to someone about this application. is there anyone we can talk to on the phone?

Leah

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. We do not provide any phone support, but we’d be happy to answer any questions you have about our products here in the Pre-Sales forum. I recommend that you look through the product pages, as well as the New User Primers on our tutorials page. That will give you a good overview of what our different plugins can do and how they work.

Best,

Leah

Mike Petruna

Leah-

Thanks so much for the response. Do you have a full demo including admin that we could take a look at?

Mike

Leah

Hi Mike,

We do not have a demo that includes the admin side of things. We do have a frontend demo at wpshindig.com. The best way to see the backend/admin side of the plugins is to check out our new user primers, which include video walkthroughs of each. I also highly recommend that you download The Events Calendar (free) from the WordPress plugin directory. As our core plugin, that will give you a good idea of the “feel” of our plugins. If you have any specific questions about functionality, you can always post here and I’d be happy to help out. Thank you for your interest!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘pre-sales question’ is closed to new replies.