Pre Sales Question Calendar Pro & Facebook Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre Sales Question Calendar Pro & Facebook Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Robb

Hi – I’m working with a client who has a few different bands and wants to pull in his events from Facebook into a singular calendar. I believe Facebook Events will do that, however I have read that Facebook is changing their API and that next spring this will not be possible. Am I misinformed with this?

I also have a question regarding Calendar Pro, and how it will integrate into my Theme, but I have a feeling I need to purchase first. I am testing the free version and I am not able to get the calendar default page to work with the custom layouts (made with the visual page builder) in my theme (Enfold by Kriesi).

Thanks ahead of time for the Facebook info.

John

Brian
    Keymaster

John,

Thanks for your interest in your Plugins.

The Facebook Add On will enable you to pull events from Facebook into a singular calendar on your site.

I am not aware of that particular feature being removed from the Facebook API. Do you have an article that you got the information from and I can run it by our developers?

As for theme compatibility with custom layouts from your theme. We will tbe able to give you some tips on getting it how you want, but ultimately that customized is not something we do as part of a Pro License.

This guide can help you get the template files that you may need to edit to get it working into your theme and then you can work to make the modifications there.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre Sales Question Calendar Pro & Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.