Pre-sales question: google calendar sync

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales question: google calendar sync

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter

Hi All,
    Is it possible to sync Calendar Pro with google calendar?
    If not do youplan to introduce this functionality and when?

regards,
    Peter

Leah

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in Events Calendar PRO! You can export single events from Events Calendar PRO into Google Calendar, but it is not possible to sync the two. We may be able to add batch export, importing or syncing in the future, but we do not have a specific roadmap for those features.

I’d love to have you submit your idea on our UserVoice page. You can also add your votes to the two existing threads that are relevant:

Thanks again for your interest. Let me know if there’s any other questions I can answer for you!

Best,

Leah

Dmitry

The same question like TS, is there any update on current functionality?
    Thanks

ldjawebsite
    Participant

bump… this is a highly sought after feature.. is there any plan of it in the road map…. specifically an automatic update of the install of events calendar pro to be fed data on a regular interval FROM one OR multiple google calendar’s to specific categories.

Ideally This would allow one to feed a calendars events from multiple google calendars to specific ECPro category.

Barry

Hi everyone.

I’m sorry first of all that we missed your replies – at this time, though, there is no further update.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales question: google calendar sync’ is closed to new replies.