Pre-select filter bar categories

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-select filter bar categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eugene

Hi,
    Is it possible to have category items pre-selected in the filter bar? I have a customized member site, and would like to give members the ability to select which categories display by default. I can code the part where the member selects their categories, but does the filter bar have an API or template that allows me to define these categories so that they are selected by default?

Thanks,
    Eugene

Casey
    Participant

Eugene,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, there is not currently an option to choose which Categories are selected by default in the Filter Bar. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-select filter bar categories’ is closed to new replies.