Presales feature checklist – Events Calendar Pro and Woo Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Presales feature checklist – Events Calendar Pro and Woo Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Evans

Hi,
    I just have a quick checklist of features that I need to confirm before I purchase the Events Calendar Pro and Woo Tickets plugins.

I’m building a site that will be selling personal training qualifications. I’ve had a look through the documentation but wasn’t 100% whether the plugins can offer the following:

– Customers will need to be able to log in post purchase and download some learning materials. This may be available through a separate WooCommerce plugin but just wanted to ask whether you’ve had any other sites offer something similar with your plugins.
    – The courses will have a fixed price, but only a deposit will be paid online (The remainder will be paid in person at the course). Is this possible?

If your plugins can do these things (or can work with additional plugins in order to do so) I shall be a happy new customer!

Thanks

Leah

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. I’m happy to answer your questions.

Customers will need to be able to log in post purchase and download some learning materials. This may be available through a separate WooCommerce plugin but just wanted to ask whether you’ve had any other sites offer something similar with your plugins.

This may well be possible, but it would all be via a different plugin and/or customization. Our plugins do not have a baked-in login/membership feature, although they can be used with the WordPress roles. I don’t know of any sites doing precisely what you describe, but people have certainly done membership based sites. If you are comfortable integrating different plugins and doing some customizing, I think you could do what you describe 🙂

The courses will have a fixed price, but only a deposit will be paid online (The remainder will be paid in person at the course). Is this possible?

You can set tickets at a specific price, and in this case you would probably want to call the ticket “Deposit” and then explain the full price and the payment requirements in the description of the event. You could also use Event Calendar PRO’s Additional Fields feature to list the Full Price and Deposit in the event metadata. Would that work for you?

Let me know if I can elaborate or answer any other questions.

Cheers,
    Leah

Josh Evans

Thanks Leah.
    I think I’ve found a membership plugin that I’ll be able to use, my only concern is that the downloadable documents will be different depending on what course is purchased so I need to come with a way of pulling the sales through to the membership plugin.
    I’ll just dive in and see what happens I think!

Leah

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the update! Good luck!

~Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Presales feature checklist – Events Calendar Pro and Woo Tickets’ is closed to new replies.