Previous and Next Month Lower Links Not Working Properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous and Next Month Lower Links Not Working Properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    persyst
    Participant

In the Calendar Month View, If I click the lower Previous or Next month link (below the calendar), the screen just scrolls to the top of the page. But if I click the upper Previous or Next month link (above the calendar), they work fine and do send me to the next/previous month page.

Casey
    Participant

persyst,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m noticing that you have some template overrides (located here), that might also be the source of the issue. Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous and Next Month Lower Links Not Working Properly’ is closed to new replies.