Previous Events Don't Exist

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous Events Don't Exist

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chadsawyeragencycom
    Participant

Hi! About a month ago our “previous events” all disappeared. In that time we didn’t make any changes in our site, nor did we add any plug ins or change a theme. We can make and see new ones – but once it’s over – it didn’t exist – which is causing a huge problem…We upgraded Events Calendar Pro to 3.8.1 and also are running Events Calendar 3.8.1. I’m not a programmer so I’m hoping that whatever the solution is a Luddite can handle implementation…..

Brook
    Participant

Howdy chadsawyeragencycom,

That’s no good. After taking a look at your site I am seeing some Javascript errors in the console. Those could very well be the cause of the problem. Unfortunately they might require a programmer to help you diagnose. Did one help you build or customize this site perchance?

One thing you can do without a programmer is conflict testing. Sometimes the latest versions of two plugins, or even your theme and a plugin, no longer play well together. And now that WordPress can autoupdate some stuff it could even be that it broke automatically, without you doing a thing! This guide will help you test if something is conflicting. If something is, it then walks you through identifying what is conflicting. Once we know that there might be an easy fix!

Please let me know if you have questions. I am happy to help. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. Thanks for posting! – Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous Events Don't Exist’ is closed to new replies.